Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Everyday Lip Gloss Looks Videos Parts 1 - 6

 

      Its Spring and since its warmer weather I thought it would be great to show you some light makeup that you can wear that will be fun and easy to apply. I really like lip gloss. I think its perfect to wear for the Spring season because its lighter than the heavier makeup and it is brightly colored.
 I created a video titled Everyday Lip Gloss Looks. Its just about the different lip glosses that you can wear daily.
 
PLEASE TURN UP THE VOLUME WHILE WATCHING THESE VIDEOS BECAUSE THE VOLUME IS REALLY LOW.
 
Part 1 For School
 
 
Part 2 For School Continued
 Part 3 For Weekend
 
Part 4 For Weekend Continued
 
Part 5 For Special Occasions
 
Part 6 For Special Occasions Continued
 
I hope you enjoyed these videos. Please comment and like them on YouTube. Subscribe to my channel for more fashion and makeup videos.
My Channel:
Jasmine Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think? Leave A Comment. I Love To Hear From All My Readers And Followers!