Friday, March 21, 2014

What I Wore Today

    

        On March 20, me and my twin sister Jade celebrated our birthday. I am 21-years-old now. Me and my family went out to eat ice cream at Menchies. I got vanilla ice cream with cheesecake and brownie pieces in it. Afterward, we came home and ate cake and pizza. I loved all my presents, too. I had a lot of fun. 

        I wore a simple and cute outfit. I wore a light gray t-shirt, paired with royal blue skinny jeans, and black Converse sneakers. I added a pair of crystal silver stud earrings. I finished the look with a black skull patterned scarf. 

        My gray t-shirt is solid colored and its good to throw on during warmer months or anytime. The royal blue jeans add a pop of color to the outfit. I suggest that you get colored skinny jeans. I think they are effortlessly stylish. The Converse sneakers are always my favorite. My earrings are I think are shaped like eyes or vinyl records. My skull scarf is a chiffon fabric. Chiffon scarves are nice to wear in the Spring or Summer. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think? Leave A Comment. I Love To Hear From All My Readers And Followers!