Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What I Wore Today

                


      Today I will show you my own favorite outerwear pieces for the fall and winter season. 

1. a.n.a  Leather Jacket
 This jacket is my go to for making any outfit that I wear edgier. It is black and it's cropped. The jacket is thin but it still keeps me warm if I wear it with a sweater or long sleeved tee. I absolutely love it!

2. Merona Denim Jacket
This is just a basic denim jacket. It's light wash denim and it is faded. It matches well with any outfit. I wear it more in during the fall. 

3. Mossimo Supply Co. Cargo Jacket
This is cargo jacket. It is beige and it it cropped. It has a pink and gray floral pattern on the inside. I think it is feminine    and kind of military-inspired. The jacket is great to wear during the fall.  

4. Papaya Leather Vest
This is a leather vest. It is black and it has white faux fur lining the inside. I love to wear this with a sweater. I thinks it's really cool and biker chic! 

 Stores

- a.n.a Leather Jacket
Available at Target stores and target.com
- Merona Denim Jacket
Available at Target stores and target.com
- Mossimo Supply Co. Cargo Jacket
Available at Target stores and target.com
- Papaya Leather Vest
Available at Papaya stores and papaya clothing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think? Leave A Comment. I Love To Hear From All My Readers And Followers!