Friday, December 6, 2013

Outerwear Guide



Winter is one of my favorite seasons. Although, it can be a very busy time of the year. You have  holiday shopping to do, attend Christmas parties, or have snowball fights outside. You will definitely need a coat and jacket for the cold weather. But don't think that you have look like Randy from A Christmas Story. All bundled up until you can barely move! Remember the famous and hilarious line "I can't put my arms down!'' Well, we are fortunate enough that we can find comfortable coats and jackets that are still stylish. So here is a slideshow of a few coats and jackets that will help you survive the winter weather in style!

Stores
(1, 2, 3, 4, 5)  Available at Sears stores and sears.com
( 6 )  Available at Rue21 stores and rue21.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think? Leave A Comment. I Love To Hear From All My Readers And Followers!