Monday, December 2, 2013

What I Wore Today

           This is a section titled What I Wore Today. I will post photos of my outfits that I wear everyday. I will showcase my personal style and hopefully inspire you! 


            Today's outfit is.... (Well, you guessed it!) A denim shirt. It fits perfectly into my denim-themed outfits sets that I have been posting for you lately. So this is how I wear denim. I paired a light wash denim shirt with black skinny jeans and burgundy red Doc Marten boots. For accessories, a red friendship bracelet. 

             The denim shirt is loose and very comfortable. I rolled up the sleeves to give it a relaxed look. The black skinny jeans are comfortable and go with anything. They are one of my favorite jeans to wear. The burgundy red Doc Marten boots are my new favorite boots to wear! I wanted a pair of DMs for a long time and I finally got them a few months ago. They feel very light and airy when you walk in them. I love them! The red friendship bracelet is simple and cute and  it matches the boots. 

Stores 
- Old Navy 
- Rue 21
- Charming Charlie's
- Journeys 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think? Leave A Comment. I Love To Hear From All My Readers And Followers!