Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Grunge: You Are My Moon And Stars


                Crop tops are great to wear during the Spring months. They help you to stay cool while still looking. cute. Crop tops are a 90s staple and I think it should be in every Grunge girl's wardrobe. First, put on the Blackstone Smiling Moon Cropped Tee, it's a violet color  and it has a cool graphic of smiling suns and moons on it. Since it is April , if its raining outside where you live or if you just want to make this outfit a less revealing  you can try layering it with this H&M Fine Knit Waistcoat, it is a dark gray knit fabric that is very long and drapey. I think it balances out the proportions in the outfit well. Next, wear the Machine Skinny Jean in Super Light Blasted Wash with Crinkles, these jeans are light wash and I think they have a unique texture to them the jeans also have embroidered back pockets. 

               Then slip on the H&M Sandals these are faux patent leather and suede 
. With metal buckles and straps at the ankles the sandals are perfect for adding an edge to any of your warm weather outfits. Last, try a pair of Black & White Aztec Aviator Sunglasses,  I love the aztec print on these glasses I think it has adds an unexpected touch to the look. And I think gold jewelry such as the Faux Pearl Safety Pin Earrings and the Bangle Set with Textured Designs. Both fit this whole loom very well and I think the jewelry matches the sparkling suns and moons on the cropped tee so well because they are both  golden colors. 
Indeed, you are my moon and stars! 

Grunge: You Are My Moon And Stars

Blackstone blue t shirt
urbanoutfitters.com

H M vest
$22 - hm.com

Slim jeans
debshops.com

Hinged bracelet
debshops.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think? Leave A Comment. I Love To Hear From All My Readers And Followers!