Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Goth: Cold Summer Night

Summer Days: Beach Look

A Goth outfit that is awesome to go sneaking out to the beach late  
At night once all the annoying barbies have left. I paired an oversized tank Top with black lace up skinny jeans, a triangle necklace, black mesh sandals and red lips earrings to add a pop of color. On the beach You can go to a bonfire with friends and watch the moon rise! I know what your thinking, a WHITE tank top? For a Goth? I had my doubts about it too while I was making this set but I tried not to make it look Stereotypical goth. Plus, this look keeps you cooled down in the heat but you'll still look fiery hot!

Cold Summer Night


No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think? Leave A Comment. I Love To Hear From All My Readers And Followers!