Thursday, January 30, 2014

Top 5 Edgy & Fun Fragrances






While I have enjoyed the winter season a lot, I remembered that it in just one month it will be March. Which means Spring is coming! So why not start now and fill our days with sweet things? But they don't have to be too girly or too sweet either. For this slideshow,  I picked a few fragrances that edgy girls will love! Explore your fun and adventurous side with these perfumes!

Stores

(1 and 5) Available at Hottopic stores and hottopic.com
(2) Available at Kohls stores and kohls.com
(3) Available at Bath & Body Works stores and bathandbodyworks.com
(4) Available at Victoria's Secret stores and victoriassecret.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Do You Think? Leave A Comment. I Love To Hear From All My Readers And Followers!